Friday 6 September 2013

Mid-Terms Presentation

In this blog i would like to share my unique experience and my feelings about the mid terms presentations that that took place on the 03rd September 2013.

One thing that stood out the most was the level of professionalism and organization displayed by most if not all my colleagues during the presentation of cases. The presentations started on time and everyone showed that  they were well prepared and ready for the day.

I also feel that i am improving in terms of preparing the case presentation and making sure that i practice at least two times  the night before. I also feel i have done well with the interrelatedness of problems diagram of which is something i have been struggling with all these years. My sub program was a bit off peak but i think the style of supervisors will differ when it comes to presenting such.

I liked the way both the supervisors were giving us feedback which was so intensive and on the spot. sometimes you feel like these people have been treating your clients themselves based on the way they intergate and make sense of the case.

The last I want to mention is that it  helps to give everyone feedback and you all listening because you learn more things from each other a lot and you learn the different styles of presenting at the same time gaining confidence when presenting.




No comments:

Post a Comment